When to Invoke Hecate - Special Seasonal Uses:
Dark Moon Rites
Ceremonies of passing over and Release
Hecate’s day of celebration August 13
Eleusinian Mysteries honor the triple Goddess - Sept. 8
Greek night of Hecate - November 7
When to Invoke Hecate
2. Fate and divination; prophecy
3. Insight and wisdom
6. Averting evil
11. Magickal charms
12. Ending relationships, jobs and friendships
13. Menopause, or coming to terms with aging.
15. Rest and calmness before making new goals or plans.
16. On the death of a person or pet.
17. To understand the deepest mysteries.
18. Developing trance or communication with guides and other spirits.
Hecate magick can be used with meditations, candle burning, poppets, and other general rituals.
Top of page